Become part of the Action team
Action Couriers appreciates your enquiry to become a courier driver and part of the Action team. Whether you have had previous courier experience or not, Action Couriers will ensure that you receive all of the necessary information to decide on whether a career as a courier is your calling.
By becoming a courier you provide a very important link between our customers and their customers – in effect, you become an extension of our customers business. Our large fleet consists of various vehicle types, and due to constant demand and expansion, positions become available regularly.
What you need to know:
- All Action Couriers drivers provide and operate their own late model white vehicle and are classified as independent subcontract owner drivers.
- All Action Couriers drivers are required to possess an ABN.
- Action Couriers operate between the hours of 7.00am and 6.00pm Monday – Friday, providing you the opportunity to maximise your earnings.
- All Action Couriers drivers present themselves and their vehicle in a professional manner.
Why become an Action Courier ?
- Action Courier drivers are amongst the highest paid within our industry.
- Action Couriers pay their drivers weekly.
- Weekend work is also available to Action Couriers drivers.
- Action Couriers is a WA owned company, with over 25 years industry experience ( Established 1983 ).
- Action Couriers provide their drivers will full training, uniforms, and technologies to fully capialise on your earning potential from day one.
- Action Couriers employs a Fleet Manager who can liaise directly with the drivers on a daily basis if required.
And it’s true what we say – Action drivers stay with Action – feel free to view the driver honour boards in our reception area, highlighting driver longevity with Action Couriers.
Sounds interesting ?– Want to find out more ?– for further information or to arrange an interview, please contact our Fleet Manager on (08) 9270 5600 or email@example.com